+ Ответить в теме
Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 17

Тема: What exercising routines work best for you?

Jessica

What exercising routines work best for you?

I was thinking it could be a nice exchange of information. I have a few "tricks" up my sleeve that I think could benefit more girls, so here's one of them.

My little secret: I have having to exercise, but I do it anyway...

I found these little videos on YouTube, they're old-style exercises, the video is old too and low quality but the exercises themselves are great and very effective. I exercise 40 minutes everyday (out of which 8 are stretches) and it's doing wonders for me.

Here's a link to my workout playlist on youtube http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...5&feature=plcp (I hope you guys can access it, let me know if you don't)
    Also, I have a playlist without sound (once you do the exercises a couple of times you won't need an explanation) and I can play my favourite music while exercising which makes it super fun!

No sound here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...C&feature=plcp

Jessica
    So what do you think? Don't get scared when you see that "oldie" video, cause all in all it's pretty cool. Even though I've been doing it for a long time now, my neck still hurts while doing the 8 minute abs workout... *sigh*

Klaudia
    I know that working out and staying fit is an important part of modeling but be careful. Unless you are fitness model you can create too hard a body. For high fashion and Catwalk modeling there has to be a certain amount of softness and femininity to the body.

lenka_d
    Trouble yourself.

Do something wrong and you will lose weight.

For example, lose your phone? haha jk

Jessica
    Unfortunately that doesn't work for me. It does for my mom though. She broke up wit her boyfriend a few months back and has already lost a lot of weight.

Jessica
    Цитата Сообщение от Klaudia Посмотреть сообщение
    I know that working out and staying fit is an important part of modeling but be careful. Unless you are fitness model you can create too hard a body. For high fashion and Catwalk modeling there has to be a certain amount of softness and femininity to the body.
    You're right, but i'm just not into that. I like to have a shaped body... and if one day I'll have to become a fitness model because of my exercising habits, so be it.

Klaudia
    I don't know I would never want to ripped like those female body builders. ewww so manly looking.

Jessica
    Well, I wouldn't go to that extreme either. But a pleasant definition to the muscle is nice. A little bit here, a little bit there...

Klaudia
    I am rotflol I just found one of my moms old VCR tapes of Richard Simmons and decided to do the "sweating to the 80's" aerobics workout. It was fun watching those women sand he is hilarious but I also actually enjoyed the music.

Jessica
    Great to hear. It's always a lot better to have fun while exercising, it will make you come back for more and that's always good!

+ Ответить в теме

Ваши права