+ Ответить в теме
Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 14

Тема: Your favorite movie?

lenka_d

Your favorite movie?

My favorite movie is taken.

recently taken 2 has come out.

trailer is great, you can find it on youtube.

lenka_d
    Do not use piracy as your source of viewing movie or series of dramma or sitcom

Klaudia
    My favorite movies are the classics like they show on TMC I mean the acting was superb in most of them. They did not rely on special effects to get by.

Klaudia
    I am Currently collecting the Twilight Saga. I fell in love with the books, while the movies are great the books are so much better. If you like to read good stuff by unknown writers check out a website called wattpad.

Jessica
    I absolutely adore "A Walk to Remember" and 'Gone With the Wind"

Klaudia
    Oh yeah, that was an excellent movie Jessica "a walk to remember" oneof my new go to movies is "The Time Travelers Wife"

Jessica
    I will have to check that one out since we seem to have similar taste. About Twilight. I read the books and they were indeed great, but I was terribly disappointed with the movies, they're just so cheesy.

Klaudia
    IKR but sometimes cheesy isn't all bad I want to see "taken 2" gonna look for the trailer and I am looking forward to the next fast and furious as well I like action too...I was watching "X-Men first class" and kept thinking I know I had seen the young guy playing a young Xavier and it finally hit me he was in that movie with Angelina Jolie "wanted" lol I hate it when I start on a mind quest in the middle of a good movie

lenka_d
    korean movies these days are really fine

did you guys check out the "old boy"?

it's really amazing movie.

Klaudia
    I like movies that are "G" rated. I am looking forward to the new Ice age movie.

+ Ответить в теме

Ваши права