+ Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 2 из 2

Тема: Un easy

Un easy

hi I had an talent agent named Ruth contact me there from us Los Angeles she claimed that I would need to talk over Skype with her to try and get me an audition with her boss, I went on Skype and they could see me but I couldn't see them and it sounded like a bloke by the way they asked questions and answered, then wanted me to take clothes of so I explained no not if I can't see you.. then stated it's now or never so I hung up.. also there was alot of contradictory answers as I kept asking over and over if any one has had a similar experience then please let me know?

Senior Member liduska is on a distinguished road Аватар для liduska
    [QUOTE=natassja;4257]hi I had an talent agent named Ruth contact me there from us Los Angeles she claimed that I would need to talk over Skype with her to try and get me an audition with her boss, I went on Skype and they could see me but I couldn't see them and it sounded like a bloke by the way they asked questions and answered, then wanted me to take clothes of so I explained no not if I can't see you.. then stated it's now or never so I hung up.. also there was alot of contradictory answers as I kept asking over and over if any one has had a similar experience then please let me know?[/Qin this forum many times told about it. You are not a firste woman,whu has been in so situation

+ Ответить в теме

Ваши права