+ Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 8 из 8

Тема: Model BEHAVIOR

Klaudia

Model BEHAVIOR

I was thinking bout the androgynous chick that got kicked off the top model show. She was walking around the set like she had the thing in the bag. She could have actually been one of the top 2 if not for her attitude and behavior. As a model I think it is my duty to be a role model of sorts and to set a high standard of correct respectful behavior. I would be interested in your thoughts on this one.

lenka_d
    You don't need to be a role model of sort.

You can be a stupid blonde, you are a model of that category.

You must be the top of something.

something that you are best at.

Klaudia
    No I could never be a stupid blonde since I am black so no, but I am just saying that if you have that place in the spot light you do have a certain responsibility too. I mean really I could never see myself being snobbish, or treating the makeup people like gum on the bottom of my shoe no matter how much money I make. Beauty is as beauty does. I guess my upbringing has a lot to do with the way I approach my business.

Jessica
    I think you're right. No model or actress or singer and so on should treat other people badly or think they're better than anybody else. And yes, it does have a lot to do with what your parents taught you. And they taught you well

Klaudia
    Am I the only one that gets tired of hearing about the DIVA attitudes in our profession it gives us a bad name really and I wonder if the people that have to work ofr you will give their best to a monster...you know a makeup artist or hair stylist could really do you in lol

lenka_d
    DIVA attitudes...huh..

it's all in the marketing bullsh1t.

i dont believe in it.

nice to know that you are black.

Klaudia
    So Lenka_d what country are you from? I take it you are male.

Senior Member liduska is on a distinguished road Аватар для liduska
    with mannered people always pleasant to deal with,but that often to complicate career

+ Ответить в теме

Ваши права