+ Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 10 из 10

Тема: How Can You Tell if its an Opportunity or a Scam

Klaudia

How Can You Tell if its an Opportunity or a Scam

How Can You Tell if its an Opportunity or a Scam

There are a lot of moneymaking schemes on the World Wide Web. If you are anything like me your inbox and Spam folder already hold hundreds of these offers. Most sound too good to be true. This is where the adage “if it sounds to good to be true it usually is” has been proven time and again. You can find numerous blogs and tweets from people just like you and me who’ve been suckered in by these crafty scam artists. Though there are no 100% fool proof ways to tell which are scams and which ones is the real deal.

· Remember if the claims are greater than what is feasible from a logic standpoint it may be a con.
    · You get what you pay for, if they are offering to teach you or give you something that will make you thousands for just 2.99 this should clearly resonate as a ploy.
    · If you are looking for work online you should automatically be leery of anyone asking you to pay them to set you up with a job.

Jessica
    I think of everything this way, if they offer me to make ten grand for a $500 course, then it surely is too good to be true. I mean if they could get a model to make that kind of money, wouldn't they charge more or be famous for it. Or don't they have family that could use earnings like that and would rather keep the "buzz" for themselves rather than letting it out... I mean come on...

Oh, and about spam, you have no idea how many times I've changed my e-mail address because of modeling agencies spam. Tip: if they spam, they're no good, trust me on that.

lenka_d
    Scam if it is un real

for example, if somebody sells you an iphone for $10, you know right away it's a scam

Klaudia
    one of the things I have learned is that you should not have to pay an agency. They are supposed to find you jobs and get a percentage of what you make. I mean you could be working as a waitress paying them 500 a month and they never send you on one call....

lenka_d
    I've never been scammed in my life.

Hope you guys are the same.

Jessica
    Oh, I've never been scammed either... not yet at least. But we've got some nice info here about how to avoid scams... better safe than sorry!

Klaudia
    I have not been scammed but I have seen others who have been, not just in modeling but in other areas and it can be devastating. I don;t think it is the loss of the money, at least not all of it, it is also the feeling of being used and that you should have known better. no one likes to be made a fool of....

Jessica
    It is the feeling of being used. I remember when I was robed, the one and only time, but it was devastating. I felt that my personal space had been invaded. It was terrible.

Klaudia
    This the number one reason that people who otherwise are very intuitive will fall for a scam, it is conditioning

Appeals to trust and authority: people tend to obey authorities so scammers use, and victims fall for, cues that make the offer look like a legitimate one being made by a reliable official institution or established reputable business.

Senior Member liduska is on a distinguished road Аватар для liduska
    that is so old as the world but many people belive for it in now becouse man want to belive in the tale

+ Ответить в теме

Метки этой темы

Ваши права