+ Ответить в теме
Страница 2 из 2 ПерваяПервая 12
Показано с 11 по 17 из 17

Тема: Who Has the Time

Klaudia
    Well I was thinking that but there are models with kids but I am thinking that it may not matter as much after you have established yourself but in the beginning it would be a definite hinderance.

lenka_d
    How much do models make these days?

stable?

meh...

Klaudia
    many top models have kids but I guess they waited until they had made a name of themselves...that is probably for the best

Jessica
    Exactly. However, I don't think it's ok to put kid planning on hold for your career, that is if you want children. I for one would like to have kids pretty soon and I will probably give up modeling or turn in into a part time thing maybe? I'm not sure yet. I gotta find the guy first, then I'm gonna figure out the rest.

lenka_d
    all female professionals have theses kind of problems with having kids
    not just models.

models are not special at all in my op

Klaudia
    Well most models wait until they are established before starting a family, then they can afford nannies and it is not so bad. I think that is the best way to go.

Senior Member liduska is on a distinguished road Аватар для liduska
    Цитата Сообщение от ;99
    This has been a hard day I had 3 casting calls and totally forgot to pick up my friend from work. She will speak to me agian I am almost sure of it. This is not a career that fosters close ties, is it?
    i think that^everybody can choose between it^ friends or a work

+ Ответить в теме

Ваши права