+ Ответить в теме
Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 12

Тема: Apps that help you stay fit

Jessica

Apps that help you stay fit

I have quite a few apps on my iPhone that help me stay in shape and be constantly aware of what I'm eating, how much calories I eat and how many I burn. I also have a couple of apps that help me monitor my weight. My phone's battery isn't charged at the moment but I'll get back to you with names and further details...

Jessica
    So the first at the top of my list is "Workout Trainer". It has about 1,000 workout videos which are free to try and it's a great back-up when I get bored of my usual routine.

Jessica
    Oh, I forgot to mention my weight tracker. It's amazing. I weigh myself every day and put the info in that app. If I gain or lose weight I can immediately tell and i look at the chart when I feel like eating more than I should

Klaudia
    I think the best apps should have everything like calorie counters and stuff, not just workouts. I belong to beachbody and I do the hip hop abs at least 3x a week.

Jessica
    I have a couple of calorie counters too, but most of the time I forget to write stuff down and I do it at the end of the day... It kind of defeats the purpose of a calorie counter, I know.

Klaudia
    yeah that is what makes an app better for that. you can enter the info on the go.

Jessica
    Yeah, that's the great part about it. It's great to keep count of more than calories, say fats, sugars, sodium intake. It's pretty awesome.

Klaudia
    ipump & fitness builder cost 9.99 but it has everything you could possibly need to keep your workouts going strong

lenka_d
    apps are merely there to help you remember.

they are not even motivators but just a alram clock

YOU must want to do exercise!

Jessica
    No, it's not like that. Apps help you keep track of what you eat and how much you burn. Also they allow you to chart your weight and make sure it doesn't fluctuate too much.

+ Ответить в теме

Ваши права