+ Ответить в теме
Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 15

Тема: Diet plan

Jessica

Cool Diet plan

When/what/how do you eat? I'm interested in whether you've created your diet plan yourself or if you rather went to a nutritionist for a plan. How is it working for you?

Jessica
    Take myself, for example, I don't eat bread as a personal choice. Ok, let's not be extreme, I might try it once or twice a month. I also stay away from regular pasta and go for rice noodles instead.

Klaudia
    I have been interested in buying the book "the Ultimate New York Diet" it was developed for the Victoria Secrets models and has a full diet and exercise plan. I eat sensibly right now, nothing to extreme really just normal fare. My weight rarely fluctuates but things can change and I want to be ready.

Klaudia
    Hey, what about fasting as a part of a general cleanse and detox. I mean there are a lot of things on the market that says they are for detoxing the body. I am especially interested in the benefits of colon cleansing for weight loss.

lenka_d
    What does not matter much.

Doing consistantly matters.

Klaudia
    I just got back from my evening run, couldn't get out yesterday it rained all day. Well it is a quick shower for me now and a few games, then lights out.

Jessica
    I'm glad the weather allowed you to run today. I'm not a fan of running... at all... I can't stand "stuff" bouncing.

Jessica
    Fasting is great, I believe, and 2-3 times a year I also do detox diets. I feel really good after.

Klaudia
    what types of supplements do you use. I am into Bee Pollen and other BEE products. I sweeten everything with organic honey.

Jessica
    I take a bunch of vitamins and sage oil supplements for digestion.

+ Ответить в теме

Ваши права