+ Ответить в теме
Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 14

Тема: Shameless self promotion

Jessica

Shameless self promotion

Whether you're working with an agency or you're freelancing your way down the modeling path, what do you think are the best way to "shamelessly" promote yourself?

Jessica
    I find social media to be of great help nowadays.

Klaudia
    It also helps to have a webpage that showcase you and your image. You have to walk a fine line here and always remember that the website is your business. I have started article marketing aimed at people in the business to drive traffic to my page. Using social media and forums to get my URL out there has paid off several times.

lenka_d
    twitter, facebook and tumblr because all of the above can upload images.

upload image and show your beauty in it

Jessica
    Tumblr and Pinterest are great for promoting yourself indeed.

Klaudia
    Well I see a lot of people posting so called modeling Photos on Facebook but most of them look like they trying to get hired to be a video vixen or a stripper.

Jessica
    Цитата Сообщение от Klaudia Посмотреть сообщение
    Well I see a lot of people posting so called modeling Photos on Facebook but most of them look like they trying to get hired to be a video vixen or a stripper.
    I got a laugh out of this one. You're so right. It's just that models think clients look for that kind of "thing" when wanting to hire. A classy sexy is ok, but if it's too much... then it's too much

Klaudia
    they do not know difference between sexy and trashy it seems...what I find that is strange is the fact that they post pictures of them in slutty attire and half naked then say they are looking for a man who will appreciate them for more than their bodies lmbo at that one

Jessica
    Yes, you're right. But, you know, have you ever heard a guy say "Wow, check out that chick. She has a beautiful soul/mind!"

You never will because it's impossible. Looks matter too to some extent.

Klaudia
    LOOKS yes but I mean really do you have to be naked to gt attention. I know you should want to look nice but posting pics of yourself in thongs and nothing else is trashy plain and simple

+ Ответить в теме

Ваши права