+ Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 9 из 9

Тема: Weirdest shoots

Jessica

Weirdest shoots

I've had a couple of weird things happen to me during photo shoots, some funny, some that I'd rather not mention. How about you gals?

Klaudia
    I guess for me the weirdest thing was shooting at a water park. We were doing swimsuits the barely there kind and all of these kids were staring at me. It is hard to be sexy while being pointed at and giggled over.

Jessica
    Yeah, well, that's part of our job. I took acting classes once and the point of one lesson was controlling your emotions. The professor said stuff about you and you had to abstrain from laughing, crying, showing any kind of emotion that was being evoked.

Klaudia
    I guess I have quite a ways to go yet in that area, I am still gtting used to dressing and undressing in front of other people.

Jessica
    Oh, I'm still not used to changing in front of others. I always try to imagine there's no one around me... sometimes it works, but most times I'm just embarrassed.

Klaudia
    What about working with wild animals. Snakes, big cats and such...I would totally like freak out.

lenka_d
    oh man, i would love to work with wild animals.
    especially snakes!

lenka_d
    there was one shoot where woman and leopard was placed together.

woman was skratched badly and never came back to modeling

Senior Member liduska is on a distinguished road Аватар для liduska
    Цитата Сообщение от ;50
    I guess for me the weirdest thing was shooting at a water park. We were doing swimsuits the barely there kind and all of these kids were staring at me. It is hard to be sexy while being pointed at and giggled over.
    i have difficulties to do it there where are a children
    Последний раз редактировалось liduska; 07.05.2014 в 19:33.

+ Ответить в теме

Ваши права